Amnet is actively seeking a certified Windows System Administrator. You will be responsible for the installation/configuration, monitoring, and maintenance of systems, software and hardware related to our clients’ IT infrastructure. Applicants should have experience with network troubleshooting, previous system administration duties, good time management and organization skills, and be able to work successfully as part of a team.
This Position Will Entail:
- Performing daily system monitoring, and verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems, and key processes for clients
- Reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups
- Working with others on technical issues, handling the responsibility of related follow-ups, and providing timely updates on issues
- Performing updates, audit and configuration changes of systems and software as well as documenting the configuration of the system
- Making sure anti-virus is up-to-date and monitoring for security issues
- Preparing and maintaining detailed documentation of server infrastructure policies and standards
- Enforcing and following Amnet’s policies, procedures, and best practices
Other requirements will include ongoing training, education, and certification, and developing and maintaining relationships with clients and vendors.
Qualifications Must Include:
- A Computer Science degree or equivalent in real-world experience
- Excellent technical design and documentation skills
- A comprehensive understanding of Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012, VMware and Hyper-V, and the ability to analyze and troubleshoot complex problems
- Expert level knowledge of Exchange, Lync and BES systems.
- Experience with SharePoint, Microsoft clusters, Citrix, web farms, ISA, TMG and other systems security products.
- A solid understanding of LAN and WAN networking
- An understanding and experience setting up and utilizing disaster recovery solutions
- A solid understanding of UNIX and/or Linux system administration is an asset.
- A willingness to continuously learn new technologies while working in a fast paced environment.
- An in depth understanding of Active Directory Infrastructure, DNS, DHCP, IAS, Clustering services, Windows Security, deployment services, DFS and other Microsoft infrastructure services.
Please submit a resume, cover letter, and salary history at firstname.lastname@example.org or get in touch with Amnet at (719) 442 to further discuss the position. -6683