Finding the best Computer Repair in Colorado Springs can be difficult – the key to finding it is knowing what questions to ask.
Hardware failure is unavoidable – it’s just a fact of life. Your computers, networking devices, and other hardware just weren’t built to last forever. Usually, if you get two to three years out of a piece of hardware, the technology will likely be obsolete and outdated enough that you’ll need to think about getting something else anyway.
However, what should you do if your computer, networking device, or other types of hardware isn’t working right, but isn’t all that old?
You’d probably get in touch with a Computer Repair provider in Colorado Springs, right? But, there are more than a few options available, so how can you know which is right for you?
The 5 Questions To Ask Computer Repair Companies In Colorado Springs
If you want the best bang for your buck when it comes to Colorado Springs Computer Repair, then you need to do a little homework. Make sure you ask your potential partner in computer repair these questions before getting them to look at your technology:
- What do you charge per hour?
Seems like a no-brainer, right? But you’d be surprised how many people assume what the cost is and then get a big surprise when it comes time to pay the bill.
- How long do you estimate this will take to fix?
Along with their hourly rate, you (and they) should have a rough idea of how long the job will take to complete. That way you can better prepare for the what the cost to you will end up being.
- Is there a minimum charge?
It’s not unlikely that your computer ends up being fixed in about 20 minutes, depending on the issue. You should know ahead of time whether you’ll be charged a minimum of one billable hour, or three, etc.
- Are there any additional fees? Whether it’s for your phone or the cost of shipping, you never know when a surprise surcharge will be thrown into your bill. However, that doesn’t mean you can’t ask ahead of time to find out.
- Do you understand how my business works?
Nearly any computer repair provider in Colorado Springs can fix your technology temporarily. What sets the truly worthwhile options apart from the rest is their attention to detail, and to you. If they take the time to find out what your business does, and how technology plays a role in that, then they can ensure it’s repaired and configured to best suit your needs, as well as make suggestions for how to improve.
By asking these 5 key questions, you can make sure you know what you’ll have to pay, and that what you’ll end up paying is a reasonable rate.
But – what if I told you there was a better way than hourly, break/fix services like this?
Computer Repair In Colorado Springs
Break/Fix service is the traditional style of outsourced computer repair services, which works by fixing your computers once they’re broken. In a nutshell, when something goes wrong — data loss, hardware failure, virus, etc. — you then get in touch with your break/fix support provider, and have them fix it. The break/fix strategy no longer works for businesses today. If you still use this method of IT service, you end up paying a lot in hourly charges.
Managed Services — a set of best practices, processes, and tools that, when combined with technical knowledge and proper facilitation, delivers an ideal result for businesses — is the modern model for computer repair and support, offering a range of vital solutions to your business all for one monthly rate
Think of it this way: while a Managed Services Provider is available around-the-clock, and compensated through your (and other clients’) monthly flat rate, break/fix service is unpredictable when it comes to costs and repair times.
- A break/fix approach may be a lower cost on paper but it can get expensive rather quickly – which means your overall ROI isn’t as great as it could be.
- Managed Services are designed to maximize your budget and provide the support and solutions you need to stay focused on your important work and keep under budget.
Amnet Will Fully Manage Your Computer Repair Needs in Colorado Springs
We specialize in repairing hardware quickly so that you and your employees can get back to work without having to deal with downtime and other consequences.
Our Computer Repair in Colorado Springs professionals can help you develop an ongoing schedule of checkups and maintenance procedures to ensure that your systems are kept running in optimal shape.
- Computer Maintenance – Keep your hardware working for you so that you can stay focused on running the business. and increased productivity awaits.
- Network Maintenance – Sick of experiencing downtime due to faulty technology? Tired of losing productivity because your network keeps going down? We will monitor, measure, and manage your network to give you the best speeds and reliability.
Whether you need Managed Services and hardware maintenance protocols put in place to avoid downtime or if you just need computer repair in Colorado Springs right now, the Amnet team is here to assist.
Choose us as your partner in hardware maintenance and repair and we’ll keep you up and running. Contact Amnet right now at (719) 442-6683 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.