Amnet provides varied opportunities for the independent, self-motivated individual to use his or her problem solving skills to substantially improve our clients’ use of IT. Our mission is to enhance our client’s customer relationships and employee efficiency with cost-effective IT solutions. We are hiring an experienced Network Administrator / Engineer to provide on-site and remote IT support for small and medium sized organizations in the Colorado Front Range area. The ideal candidate will have 7+ years of experience supporting complex commercial grade IT networks and infrastructure. Amnet offers a competitive compensation and comprehensive benefit package including education, certification, medical and vacation.
- Interact with clients in a consultative capacity to use technology to improve their business.
- Perform research, plan, and design, for complex network configurations. The design elements may include workstations, servers, switches, routers, CSU/DSUs, and firewalls.
- Repair, maintain, document, and improve client networks.
- Perform analysis of business problems and recommend IT solutions, which may include hardware, software, and training components.
- Build positive relationships with clients and become their trusted advisor.
- Must be willing to improve skills and knowledge through on-going training and self-study.
- Independent, persistent and innovative.
- Efficient, and able to take things in stride.
- Enjoy working alone or with a team.
- Proficient at problem solving.
- Positive attitude and friendly disposition.
- Eager to increase and share knowledge.
- Capable of serving in capacity of a CIO and IT department for our clients.
- Excellent oral and written communication and customer service / follow through skills.
Experience, expert level proficiency with
- Microsoft Server 2012/2008/2003 and Terminal Services.
- Microsoft Exchange 2010/2007/2003.
- Windows (8/7/Vista/XP) and familiarity with common desktop applications.
- Troubleshooting, diagnosis, and repairs/fixes of LAN hardware and software-related problems.
- 5+ years’ experience in the planning, installing, and maintaining of area networks.
Range of desirable certifications and/or skills
- CompTIA A+, Net+, Server+, Security+, Linux+
- Dell SonicWALL
- Cisco CCNA/CCNP/Phone Systems
- MAC OS/Citrix/ Cloud Computing
- Mobile Computing
- College degree or comparable industry experience.
- Technical degree preferred.
To apply for this position please email cover letter, current resume and salary history all in word.doc form to email@example.com.
Inquiries and materials will be held in the strictest confidence. All applicants will receive a reply, no calls please. Amnet is an equal opportunity employer: M/F/Veteran/Disabled.