June 13th, 2017 – The team from Amnet is proud to have recently served as sponsors for the Political Action Committee (PAC) annual golf tournament. The annual fundraising event took place on Monday, June 5th from 11:00 am – 5:00 pm on the Kissing Camels Golf Course at the Garden of the Gods Club in Colorado Springs.
The annual tournament serves as a fundraising opportunity for the Political Action Committee (PAC), which is a separate legal entity affiliated with the Housing & Building Association (HBA) of Colorado Springs. The mission of HBA’s PAC is to identify, support and elect candidates to public office. The candidates they seek to support share strongly held philosophies including:
- Employing the American Free Enterprise System and Free enterprise solutions to solve issues.
- A willingness to make difficult decisions in support of the community and state’s best interest.
- Defense of Private Property Rights that are guaranteed by the Constitution.
- Support for a pro-business climate on a state and local level.
- An understanding of the importance of the housing industry in meeting the entire community.
- A belief in limited government and a rational regulatory environment.
- A willingness to listen and learn.
“Serving as a sponsor for the PAC golf tournament is truly an honor for us,” says Amnet CEO, Trevor Dierdorff. “We believe strongly in the work that the Housing & Building Association of Colorado Springs does all year long. To be able to support their efforts by sponsoring their largest annual fundraising event is something we’re incredibly proud to do. We look forward to collaborating with the HBA to support their missions for many years to come.”
If you’d like more information about this Amnet’s commitment to community involvement and support, please reach out to them right away at (719) 442-6683.